Barbie has been a work in progress since I was about 14 years old.
She has come a long way as I have developed as a mechanic. As my first car and also first project car, she has had her ups and downs.
This is her current status:
- Wizdom Side Skirts and Rear Bumper
- GV Front Lip
- Jass Performance Low Pros
- Hard Dog Rollbar Megan
- EZ Street Coilovers
- Emortal BBS Reps (16×8) on 185/55 Kuhmos Avenue Performance
- Steering wheel and NRG Hub Adapter/Quick Release
- Bodywork and paint by long time sponsor Gary Betti at New England Classic Car Restorations in Upton, Massachusetts
- Custom Interior done by yours truly
This coming March 2014, Barbie will be undergoing a complete restoration including body modification and performance upgrades.
beard.dog.roadster8. August 2016 at 23:30
Hallo, ich wüsste gerne, was das für ein Heckspoiler ist… :-)
Danke im Voraus.