My name is Thomas aka Tom, 33 years old and living in France. I’m an industrial technician, and driver/car mechanic of my white turbo NA (1993).
I discovered the miata and the trackday experience thank to a friend and…I bought the Miata in January 2010 haha.
It’s about a standard miata 1600, and I have modified it progressively between 2010 and 2012.
I started with the chassis, this change allowed me some very good times during the trackday. Each trackday made me happy.
I exploited his potential in trackday for a few years, the time to build my house and a large garage for her, to have a place to tinker even more haha.
Recently I have added a turbo, which increase the power and performance of the car. This winter I polish this set up, and at the spring I will test it on track with the friends.
I love working on it as much as drive it on the track.
For now, I’ve been driving on the Nordschleife and some local circuits (Chambley, Chenevières), but I would like to travel to France to try other circuits (Dijon-Prenois, Nevers Magny-Cours, Alès-Cévènnes, …) and why not in England (Cadwell Park, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, …).
Full spec list of my little white NA:
- RRS Futura Driver and RRS Expert Passenger Seat
- Seat Mount with Side Brackets home made
- RRS Steering Wheel
- RRS 6pt Harness
- Zenky Racing Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Turbo Pressure Gauges
- AEM/ AFR Gauge
- TR Lane Roll Bar GPV
- B6 oem Engine 115hp
- Hellafab turbo manifold with downpipe 2.5“
- Turbo Garett GT2554R
- Megasquirt MS2 PNP
- Flyin Miata complete exhaust 2.5“
- Deatschwerks Injectors 700cc
- 6 Row Oil Cooler with -10AN Stainless Lines
- 74mm Dual Core Radiator
- Skid Nation Coolant Re-route
- Magnecor spark plug wires
- Water to air Intercooler
- Custom Intercooler Pipe
- Walbro Fuel pump 255L/H
- Dump valve HKS
- Mazda OEM Hardtop
- ARP GTC200 Carbon Wing
- Jubiride Fender Flare
- Garage Vary Front Lip
- XXR 527 wheels 15×8 +0 offset
- Federal 595 RS-R tyres 195-50-15
- Fiber Side Mirrors
- Miata 6 Speed Transmission
- Competition Clutch Stage 4
- Competition Clutch Ultralight Flywheel
- Miata OEM Torsen Rear End
- Energy Suspension Diff Bushings
- Energy Suspension complete kit
- Frame Rails home made
- Ohlins Road and Track Coilovers
- Porsche brembo 4 Pistons Front Brakes with EBC yellow Pads
- OEM rear Brakes with EBC yellow pads
- Stainless Steel Lines in all four corners