My car is a 2011 Mazda MX5 Miata NC2. I got the car in 2015 as a base sport model. I always had aspirations to own an MX5 and being that I modify all my cars, I had high standards for what I wanted to do. I’ve driven this car all over the country and enjoyed every second of it.
I thought I had my car where I wanted it. (Photo with blue car) That was until I was sideswiped by another driver. And then also had a fender bender thereafter. I cannot stand having something broken that needs fixing. So after a while I chose to go with the Rallybacker fender flares. I cut out the damaged area and used stainless steel rivets to attach. This came out great but the wheel fitment was lacking.
Over time I added things like custom angel eyes and LED bulbs. But I really was searching for wheels. I finally found a set of wide Enkei RPF1 wheels in silver finish. Matched with a set of Riken Raptor performance tires, they fill out the front and rear fenders, BARELY. The car has a while to go still from I initially imagined but it’s very close. I wanted something reliable and could hit the country roads each weekend and I think so far have accomplished that.
- 17×9 Front, 17×9.5 Rear Enkei RPF1
- 255/40 Front, 275/40 Rear Riken Raptor UHP Tires
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers
- RX8 Yellow Dot Front/Rear Sway Bars
- Stoptech Slotted Rotors, HPS Pads
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines and Clutch Cable
- Singular Motorsports Hood Louvers
- Innovated Dynamics Ducktail Spoiler
- OEM Appearance Front Lip
- NA/NB Side Skirts
- Rallybacker Fender Flares
- OBX Catless Header and Midpipe
- Roadster Sport Single Race Muffler
- Dynotronics ECUTek Tune
- LED/Angel Eye Custome Headlights
Also please stop by at the Youtube channel. I have videos on everything I’ve done:www.youtube.com/channel/UCCXSLEuxjfscL1znccHxTyQ
(The first photo to start with is the picture with my car and the blue NB. After that should be the accident photo. Then rallybacker fenders, then angel eyes and all images with Enkei RPF1 – for the timeline. )