My car is a 2011 Mazda MX5 Miata NC2. I got the car in 2015as a base sport model. I always had aspirations to own an MX5 and being that Imodify all my cars, I had high standards for what I wanted to do. I’ve driventhis car all over the country and enjoyed every second of it.
I thought I had my car where I wanted it. (Photo with bluecar) That was until I was sideswiped by another driver. And then also had afender bender thereafter. I cannot stand having something broken that needsfixing. So after a while I chose to go with the Rallybacker fender flares. Icut out the damaged area and used stainless steel rivets to attach. This cameout great but the wheel fitment was lacking.
Over time I added things like custom angel eyes and LEDbulbs. But I really was searching for wheels. I finally found a set of wideEnkei RPF1 wheels in silver finish. Matched with a set of Riken Raptorperformance tires, they fill out the front and rear fenders, BARELY. The carhas a while to go still from I initially imagined but it’s very close. I wantedsomething reliable and could hit the country roads each weekend and I think sofar have accomplished that.
- 17×9 Front, 17×9.5 Rear Enkei RPF1
- 255/40 Front, 275/40 Rear Riken Raptor UHP Tires
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers
- RX8 Yellow Dot Front/Rear Sway Bars
- Stoptech Slotted Rotors, HPS Pads
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines and Clutch Cable
- Singular Motorsports Hood Louvers
- Innovated Dynamics Ducktail Spoiler
- OEM Appearance Front Lip
- NA/NB Side Skirts
- Rallybacker Fender Flares
- OBX Catless Header and Midpipe
- Roadster Sport Single Race Muffler
- Dynotronics ECUTek Tune
- LED/Angel Eye Custome Headlights
Also please stop by at the Youtube channel. I have videos on everything I’ve done:www.youtube.com/channel/UCCXSLEuxjfscL1znccHxTyQ
(The first photo to start with is the picture with my car and the blue NB. After that should be the accident photo. Then rallybacker fenders, then angel eyes and all images with Enkei RPF1 – for the timeline. )